To log in to your QMeUp account, you must first go to http://www.facility.qmeup.com. On the log in page, enter your e-mail address and password, then click the Sign In button.
Upon logging in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard. This serves as the landing page of QMeUp.
There are five tabs that can be accessed in QMeUp:
- Dashboard – This displays reports of queues, patient trends, active doctors and departments.
- Doctors Queue – This is where you can manage the doctor’s queue.
- Doctors Calendar – This is where you can have an overview of the doctor’s schedule. This is also where you can manage the doctor’s schedule.
- Department Queue – This is where you can manage the department queue.
- Settings – This is where you can manage the account information, facility information, rooms, departments, public views, assignment of roles, and kiosk.
If you have multiple facilities, you can select which facility you will manage by clicking the dropdown arrow and a dropdown menu containing your owned facilities will appear.
You can search for any patient, doctor or queue using the Search option. Simply click the Search button and the Search page will appear. You may specify what you are looking for by clicking the dropdown arrow.
By clicking on the ellipsis beside your display icon, you can access your notifications, view your user information, and sign out. You can also know the current version of QMeUp in this menu.