The Doctors Calendar Module
To access the Doctors Calendar module, click ‘Doctors Calendar’. This gives the user an overview of the current month with the doctor’s schedule and the number of patients for each day.
Click the arrows to scan through each month. By clicking the number of patients, the user will be redirected to the Doctor’s Queue Module.
Managing the Schedule
By clicking the schedule on a specific day, you can update and manage the doctor’s schedule for the specific day. The Manage Schedule window will then appear.
- From the Manage Schedule window, you can see the Queue Information.
- Go to the queue by clicking ‘Go to queue’.
- Cancel the selected queue by clicking ‘Cancel this queue’.
- Remove the selected queue by clicking ‘Remove this queue’.
- To update the time of the schedule, simply select the preferred time by clicking beside ‘From’ and ‘To’.
- To update the location, click the dropdown arrow then select a room.
Plotting The Schedule
To plot a schedule for the doctor, you must first click the Schedule button. The ‘Plotting of Schedule’ window will then appear. You will see the default schedule of the doctor. Select the designated room by clicking on the dropdown arrow.
To customize the schedule of the doctor, turn off the default schedule toggle. Set the effectivity date of the schedule and click OK. Click the toggle of the desired day/s and set the time. After setting everything up, click the ‘Set Schedule button.